Saturday, January 18, 2014

Teal and white apron~

 
I absolutely love this apron!
 
 

 
A darling friend of mine, Whitney, moved away a few years ago. Once a week Whitney came over for sewing lessons. For her last project we were going to make an apron like the one above.  My friend didn't have time to finish her apron before she left to her new home. Whitney had already cut out the pattern pieces and the the apron was ready to be sewn. As a going away gift, I finished her apron and gave it to her. She was delighted.  I neglected to take a photo of it, I was toooo excited to give it to her. She now has a piece of love from me, hanging in her kitchen.
Recently Whitney asked me to make an apron for her friend having a bridal shower. Whitney wanted me to make one just like hers.  Her friends colors were teal so... perfect... I made the apron in teal and white AND took a photo this time. 
My signature is the flower I add to every apron. I hand make my flowers with fabric to match the apron. The flower on the teal apron is made with multi colors and I love the accent it gives.
 
I make and sell my aprons on Etsy, The apron is made with 100% cotton fabric. I also do custom orders upon request.

click on over and take a look

No comments:

Post a Comment