Thursday, September 27, 2012

I love aprons
 

 
I had the funnest request.  A wonderful artist saw my homemade aprons on Etsy and she asked if I would make her an apron out of natural fabric and a natural color. I told her I would, and she purchased this beauty!
I shopped for the perfect fabric and found it at Joann Fabrics.  The fabric has a beautiful weave which resembles a painters pallete. The fabric is a combination of cotton/linen.  The artist paints with beautiful colors and her splashes of various paint colors will be the design that will adrom her apron.  What a decidant idea!



Linda told me she would take a photo of the painted apron for me to see, I can't wait!
 

 
 
I even made the flower A La natural , it's beautiful
I love this idea of her creativity 

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable idea! You do make the most amazing things. You have mad sewing skills for sure. Miss you! LOVE...MimiSue

    ReplyDelete